Happy 2012 everyone! Are you busy drafting New Year’s resolutions today?
Here are a few of mine and the likelihood of me completing them:
1) Sleep more. Um…
2) Write more. Suppose this depends on #1.
3) Prevent home from descending into hovel. Fair.
4) Go on at least five dates with Jim. Our five year anniversary is coming up this year, so chances are good on this one.
5) Organize the 10,000 baby photos we’ve already taken. Slim.
Eh, forget New Year’s resolutions. I’m thinking I should focus on a motto — a mantra to keep us forging ahead into 2012.
- Just Do It.
- We’ll Sleep When We’re Dead.
- Keep Movin’.
- Double the Babies, Double the
- If You’re Happy and You Know It, Clap Your Hands.
- It’s a Wonderful Life.
I think I’ll pick the last one. :) Anyone else have a motto for the year? Big resolutions?
2012 is going to be great, I just know it. We had a great start to the year with a visit from Uncle Bobby.
Wishing you health and happiness in 2012. Cheers!